I am honored to be included in the Liebster Awards. The questions for my response appear below with my five nominations and questions for the nominees.
(1) What is your “super power”—an obscure talent or skill that you know (or have been told) is particularly good? For example, some people are super-recognizers, super-tasters, or are particularly empathetic.
Ans: My super power is something I, or anyone else, might not suspect. I am a teacher. This talent is attributed to a genuine care for others that is partnered with patience. Most people consider me aloof as a first impression, making the care and patience a surprise.
(2) When you were little, what did you want to be when you “grew up”?
I wanted to be a superhero! Righting wrongs appeared to be very worthwhile endeavor.
(3) Name a book or movie you’ve read or watched at least three times and explain why you did.
Big Fish. It is a remarkable parable of life that embraces why I write. I also find the reconciliation between son and father a remarkable story that never fails to move me to tears.
(4) What’s your favorite first name that is not your own? What do you like about it?
James is a favorite first name. It was my father’s name and I admired his scientific and artistic mind. James always seemed to me the respectful title for the combination.
(5) Where in the world would you like to be in 10 years? Why?
First of all, I’d like to be here doing what I do – only better. I’d like to be a published author remarkable for his inspiration to other late-bloomers! Life is not over until I sing!
The following blogs are my nominations for the Liebster Award!
If the above nominees agree to participate, please answer the following five questions in a post and make five nominations and questions.
1. What are your thoughts on the relationship of craft and art?
2. What one thing have you learned from blogging?
3. What is the child in you?
4. What has been your biggest surprise from writing a blog?
5. What is the most evil bugaboo to your time management, and how do you cope with the little devil?